PIKARIO PIKARIO

This is the future!

I loved this game so much. I felt like a very powerful pokemon with abilities that i had never before dreamed of possessing. I wish i could jump though! I spent ages trying to jump and i couldn't do it. Is that an unlockable ability or something? Oh well it was still fun DESTROYING all those over stupid pokemon. I felt so superior and it was a real ego booster after being bullied all day at school. Thanks a bunch for making it and good luck with your future submissions.
P.S I agree with JeriahTheSwarm, a side scroller like this (WITH JUMPING) would be soooooo fun.

Official BBS Awards 2011 Official BBS Awards 2011

This is a joke right?

I'm not sure whether to laugh or to cry.

NGBBS MidYear Awards 2011 NGBBS MidYear Awards 2011

Groovy

Good work on this, i like the idea of laying it out like the BBS. The music was horrid but there was a mute button so that's ok. Thanks for making this!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Welcome.

I used the bbs awards music.

Have Faith Have Faith

Nice

But you should have had both ways of winning the game result in identical "You win" screens, to make the contrast and difference between the 2 ways purely emotional and physiological. I did it both ways and was severely let down by the stupid heart and words, the exact same ending would have been much more emotionally engaging to me.

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Epic

Great fun, i was tempted to try get number 1 in the world but gave up at 10th... I still dont get the "I wish i wish..." thing, but hey, the games fun!

pixelsoffreedom responds:

It's supposed to be a trilogy, the next games will put more emphasis on the story and it will eventually come together.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Awesome!

Man this is a great place for dolphins to meet up, chat and listen do some banging tunes! 5 fins out of 5! Good work!

Season of War Season of War

Crazy fun,

Good stuff im really enjoying it so far, probably one of the most complex RTS ive seen in flash (then again i dont normally play flash games) Reminded me of Age Of Empires, good work!

Xplored responds:

The best satisfaction is when you guys understand our inspiration and goal.
Thanks for the 10!

Down the Well Down the Well

The Best Game On Newgrounds

Wow, im not kidding here that was the best game ive played on newgrouds, ever. The simplistic art style left a lot to the imagination and the black and white sucked you into the world, the music was amazing too, it really helped set the scene and the emotions your character is feeling. The controls where great too, easy to use but fun, and the actual game-play was just right, it started of easy and as you got better the difficulty increased, the story whilst simple was a good setting for the game but im not really sure i get the ending... Still great work and a 5/5 and 10/10 from me!

Green Terror Green Terror

Great game!

I love these sort of physics work out a way to do it game, really fun, good graphics and challenging game play! Nice work!

Creating a Hand Creating a Hand

Awesome!

Its PIE here from The Easytoon Place, awesome to see your tutorial here, and what an awesome tutorial it is, you have great artistic and animations skills, 5/5 10/10